Georgia Department of Public Education
Cobb County Schools Administration
Georgia Charter Schools Association (GCSA)
Light Up Your Brain
Frontiers for Young Minds
Time for Kids
Smithsonian’s National Air and Space Museum
Carpool Tag Request Form
Photo Consent Form
Student Records Request
Fall Order Form
Registration Checklist 2016-2017
Lunch Schedule 2017-2018
New list coming soon.
The Uniform Handbook is being updated and will be available soon, in the meantime, here is a quick rundown of the basics.
* All Polos, Jumpers, Sweaters, and Sweatshirts, purchased from the alternate approved style lists must be taken to Uniform Source for approval and the required school logos to be applied.
* All styles need to be of a conservative, “school uniform” type. Absolutely no sweatpants, outside zippers, zip-off or denim styles.
* All pants, shorts, capris, skirts, and skorts must be plain with no brand name logos or labels.
* All pants, shorts, capris, skirts, and skorts must be properly fitted with no fraying at the bottom.
* All items need to be plain, solid colors with no words or pictures.
* Backpacks may be any style.
* Jumpers, skirts, skorts, and shorts must be at least finger-tip length.
* Navy or Khaki Bike shorts are required under jumpers and skirts.
* Athletic Shoes are required every day for P.E. Students can change into Athletic Shoes prior to going to P.E.
* Absolutely no boots, open toe, wheelie or open back shoes will be allowed.
* Belts must be worn when belt loops are present.
* Shirts must remain tucked in at all times.
* Earrings must be dime size or smaller.
* When wearing a long sleeve shirt under a polo shirt, the colors must be the same. (Red with red, navy with navy, white with white).
* Non-Uniform Coats may only be worn to and from school and during recess. They may not be worn in the classrooms. If windbreakers or fleece are purchased through alternative vendors, they must be on the approved uniforms list and be logoed by Uniform Source.
* On Fridays, students may wear their school spirit shirt, or school polos with denim blue jeans. Otherwise students must be in full uniform.
* Jeans must be properly fitted, neatly pressed, and not frayed at the bottoms.
* Jeans must also be plain, conservative and not decorated or embellished with holes or other accessories in any way.
* School Spirit Shirts are available through the front office year round.
For any questions about the uniform policy, please contact Tara McLeod at email@example.com