Thank you for your interest in Kennesaw Charter Science and Math Academy. The online lottery form for the 2018 – 2019 school year is now closed. If you are interested in being added to our waitlist, please email our Enrollment Office at email@example.com and include the following information: Student’s Full Name, Date of Birth, Grade Level for the 2018-2019 school year, along with the Parent’s contact information.
For admissions and enrollment questions, please contact our enrollment office at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at (678) 290 – 9628.
2018 - 2019 Kindergarten / New to Kennesaw Charter Registration
(Reminder: Kindergarten students must be 5 years old on or before September 1. First grade students must be 6 years old on or before September 1.)
Lottery winners will register on Wednesday, March 21, from 8:30 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
Please bring the following items when you register your student:
- An original birth certificate with a raised seal. We must have this in hand for your child to be a student at Kennesaw Charter or any Cobb County Public School. A copy of the birth certificate will be kept in the student’s file. Other proof of age can be accepted for temporary admission (35 days).
- A certificate of eye, ear, and dental examination (Georgia Form #3300). This certificate may be obtained from the county health department or from a physician.
- A certificate of immunization (Form 3231)
- A Social Security card or a waiver. Waivers are available in the main office.
- Two proofs of Cobb County School District residency must be submitted to the school at the time of enrollment.
Please contact an Enrollment Specialist with any further questions at email@example.com.
All Kindergarten through Fifth-grade students who reside in the Cobb County School District are eligible at attend KCSMA. Enrollment is limited. As classes fill, students who wish to enroll will be placed on a wait list and contacted as space becomes available.
If a student from the lottery results list does not register (within the time allowed) or chooses not to attend the school, the first person on the ordered waiting list will be given the opportunity to register. This procedure will continue throughout the school year. Lottery and waiting list positions will not be secured from year to year. Those offered the opportunity to enroll during the school year will be given a deadline by which they must reply or the opening will be offered to the next student on the waiting list. It is the responsibility of the parent or guardian of the wait listed student to provide accurate contact information, including a phone number, address, and email address.
KCSMA will host school tours every Monday at 9:15 am in the month of March.